today we learn change background and change hair in adobe photoshop cs6 tutorial – adobe photoshop cs6 tutorial.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Tutorial In Telugu, Photoshop CS 6 in telugu, Photoshop Tutorial In Telugu
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Tutorial in Urdu & Hindi Part 03
MAKING THE BACKGROUND WHITE
The easiest way to make your background pure white is with the brush tool. Adjusting curves will cause your image to lose too much detail. Here’s how to do it:
- First, take your saturation all the way down to zero.
- To bring the color back where you want it, paint black over the Layer Mask where you want the original color to appear.
- Paint the areas of your image that you want to be pure white.
- Remember, the edges are the most important part, because they will be directly against the background you’re posting on. They need to blend in seamlessly—take extra care and time with the edges.
- After you paint over the areas you want to be lighter, use Blend-If to allow the layer to only be visible where the underlying layer is lighter, maintaining shadow detail—to do this, double click on the layer and adjust the underlying layer.
- Repeat these steps as needed.
ELIMINATING THE BORDER
If you want to check your final image to make sure it will look perfect on pure white, like a white web page, you can view your image on a pure white backdrop in Photoshop. Right click on the Photoshop background, click on “Select Custom Color” and select white. Of course, if you’re testing for pure black, you can choose black in the list.
You’ll be able to see if your white matches the background now, and where you might need adjustments. If you see a border around your image, you should remove that. Find Preferences in the menu (either by clicking on Photoshop in the top left corner or under Edit) and select Interface. In the Appearance box at the top, change all the border options to “None.”
Background – babaeditz.blogspot.in
send your pics for free editing – [email protected]
social link –
Wabsite ( STOCK IMAGES ) – https://goo.gl/PPgu7n
Tumblr – https://babaeditz.tumblr.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SRPFlims
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/babashinde0/